Educator and Program Directors Workshops
Quest offers workshops all over the world. Workshops are available for teachers, educators, administrators and parents. Quest’s remarkably talented performers will come to your location for between 1-3 hours to conduct a fun, interactive and hands on training workshop. Quest performances can be included as part of the workshop experience.
- Theatre as a Pre-Reading Activity – Designed for teachers, this workshop demonstrates how theatre activities can play an important role in reading preparation for students, especially those students with communication challenges.
- Art-in-Education – This workshop presents teachers with various strategies for employing the arts in education. Participants learn of research on arts education, trends in arts education, and resources.
- Culture Alive – Designed for classroom teachers, this workshop demonstrates ways that teachers can use the community as a resource to help students understand and appreciate different cultures. Participants learn about Quest’s approach of incorporating cultural experts from the community to serve as guides and resources in developing culturally based units.
- Welcoming All – This workshop assists educators and arts administrators gain a greater understanding of strategies for developing programs and projects that are accessible to people with disabilities. The workshop pays particular attention to direct involvement by people with disabilities in all aspects of programming.
- Technical Support/Event Planning – Quest staff members provide technical support to schools and arts organizations in the areas of Accessibility, Diversity, Programming Planning, Grant writing. Quest staff members have extensive experience in planning and coordinating a wide variety of events including: Conferences, forums, symposia, colloquia; Festivals; International performance tours.
All Quest Workshops are customized to each client’s needs and budget.
If you would like to request an educator workshop, contact Erica Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org