Quest Visual Theatre offers workshops all over the world. Workshops are available for students and adults of the community and separate workshops for teachers, educators, administrators and parents. Quest’s remarkably talented performers will come to your location for between 1-3 hours to conduct a fun, interactive and hands on workshop. Quest performances can be included as part of the workshop experience. Quest’s staff members are trained to work with students of all ages and skill levels.
- Fun with Fabric – Allows children and adults alike to open up their imaginations and create stories, characters and objects with just the use of a piece of fabric. This is the perfect workshop for people with any level of theatre experience.
- Poetry in Motion – Using selections from Quest’s production A Celebration of the Senses or the school English curriculum, this workshop encourages participants to explore physical interpretations to poetry. The process enhances the participant’s understanding of the poetry through the creative process of using movement, mime and sign language.
- Creative Movement – This workshop is appropriate for participants with little or no experience in dance. Participants learn how to use their bodies as an expressive tool. The workshop includes movement warm-ups, exercises, and improvisations. Normally, the workshop culminates with the participants building a dance showcase.
Download our study guides:
- Alice Study Guide (.pdf)
- Road Signs Study Guide (.pdf)
- Mosiac Study Guide (.pdf)
- Visual Theater/Literacy education materials (.doc)